Funded Research Projects:
- (PI) Stability Impact Analysis of the New York Power Grid with High Penetration of Inverter Based Distributed Energy Resources, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), $400,000, 2021-2023.
- (PI) Asynchronous Distributed and Adaptive Parameter Tuning (ADAPT) for Hybrid PV Plants, Department of Energy, $2.6M, 2021-2024.
- (Co-PI) Smart Cities Innovation Partnership Project: Advanced Water Meters in New York State, Empire State Development Corporation, $200,000, 2020-2022
- (Co-PI) Feasibility Study of an On-board XFC/Motor Drive System with Extended Lifetime Batteries for All-electric and Plug-in Hybrid Transit Buses, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), $250,000, 2020-2021.
- (Co-PI) PFI-TT: Next Generation High Energy Storage, Light Weight Capacitors, National Science Foundation, $300,888, 2020-2023.
- (PI) Balancing Phases in Medium Voltage Systems, Switched Source LLC, $77,172, 2019-2020.
- (PI) A Flexible Storage plus DER Solution for Warehouse Energy Management, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), $1,000,000, 2019-2022.
- (PI) Development of Low-Cost Active Distributed Energy Resource Systems, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), $379,665, 2017-2019.
- (Co-PI) Integrated Sustainable Power System Operation & Planning with Real-Time Population Estimates, Binghamton University, $10,000, 2017-2018.
- (PI) An Active Grid-Friendly Distributed Energy System Testbed, Binghamton University, $15,000, 2016-2017.
Current (non-academic) Collaborators: