I stopped tracking my publications here, please check my Google Scholar page for recent publications.
Transaction papers and Book Chapter
1. Yanbing Mao and Ziang Zhang, “Exponential Frequency Synchronization and Bounded Phase-Difference Tracking for Kuramoto Oscillators by Distributed Event-Triggered Control,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, submitted.
2. Yanbing Mao and Ziang Zhang, “Exponential Frequency Synchronization of Kuramoto Oscillators by Structure Evolution” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, under revision.
3. Y. Mao, H. Zhang, and Z. Zhang, “Finite-Time Stabilization of Discrete-Time Switched Nonlinear Systems without Stable Subsystems via Switching Signals Design,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 172–180, 2017.
4. N. Rahbari-Asr, U. Ojha, Z. Zhang and M.-Y. Chow, “Incremental Welfare Consensus Algorithm for Cooperative Distributed Generation/Demand Response in Smart-Grid,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol.5, no.6, pp.2836, Nov. 2014.
5. Ziang Zhang and Mo-Yuen Chow, “The Convergence Analysis of Incremental Cost Consensus Algorithm under Different Communication Network Topologies in a Smart Grid,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol.27, no.4, pp.1761-1768, Nov. 2012.
6. Ziang Zhang and Mo-Yuen Chow, "The Influence of Time Delays on Decentralized Economic Dispatch by Using Incremental Cost Consensus Algorithm," in Control and Optimization Theory for Electric Smart Grids, M. Ilić. A. Chakrabortty, Springer, 2012.
1. Zhenhuan Ding, Ziang Zhang, “Modeling and Optimal Operation of a Combined Heat and Power System in Microgrids,” in the 2017 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, IL, USA, 2017
2. J. Zheng, C. Xu, Z. Zhang, and X. Li, “Electric Load Forecasting in Smart Grid Using Long-Short-Term-Memory based Recurrent Neural Network Electric Load Forecasting in Smart Grid Using Long-Short-Term-Memory based Recurrent Neural Network,” in the 51st Annual Conference on Information Systems and Sciences Proceedings, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 2017, no. January, pp. 1–6.
3. S. Ahmed, D. Tremelling, Z. Zhang, N. Frank, R. McElveen, and K. Hongrea, “Modeling, simulation and performance evaluation of caged permanent magnet motors fed by variable speed drives,” 2016 IEEE Energy Convers. Congr. Expo., 2016.
4. Y. Mao and Z. Zhang, “Distributed Frequency Synchronization and Phase-Difference Tracking for Kuramoto Oscillators and Its Application to Islanded Microgrids,” in The 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Las Vegas, NV, USA. 2016.
5. Z. Liu and Z. Zhang, “Solar Forecasting by K-Nearest Neighbors Method with Weather Classification and Physical Model,” in The 2016 North American Power Symposium, Denver, CO USA, 2016.
6. Huiyang Li and Ziang Zhang. "Consumer electric energy management strategies and preferences in emergency demand response: results from a survey" in the 7th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2016), Orlando, USA, 2016.
7. Z. Zhang, N. Kang and M. Mousavi, “Real-time Transformer Parameter Estimation Using Terminal Measurements”, in IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Denver, CO, USA, 2015.
8. G. Zhabelova, V. Vyatkin, Z. Zhang and M.-Y. Chow, “Agent-based Distributed Consensus algorithm for Decentralized Economic Dispatch in Smart Grid,” in Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Vienna, Austria, 2013.
9. Navid Rahbari-Asr, Ziang Zhang and Mo-Yuen Chow. “Asynchronous Distributed Cooperative Energy Management through Gossip-Based Incremental Cost Consensus Algorithm,” in 45th North American Power Symposium (NAPS), Manhattan, KS, 2013.
10. Ziang Zhang, Yuan Zhang and Mo-Yuen Chow. "Distributed Energy Management under Smart Grid Plug-and-Play Operations" in IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, 2013.
11. Navid Rahbari-Asr, Ziang Zhang and Mo-Yuen Chow. “Consensus Based Distributed Energy Management with Real Time Pricing” in IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2013.
12. Ziang Zhang, Mo-Yuen Chow. "Incremental Cost Consensus Algorithm in a Smart Grid Environment," in IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Detroit, MI, USA, 2011.
13. Z. Zhang, X. Ying. a. M.-Y. Chow. "Decentralizing the Economic Dispatch Problem using a Two-Level Incremental Cost Consensus Algorithm in a Smart Grid Environment," in North American Power Symposium, Boston, MA, USA, 2011.
14. Ziang Zhang, Mo-Yuen Chow. "The Leader Election Criterion for Decentralized Economic Dispatch Using Incremental Cost Consensus Algorithm," in Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Melbourne, Australia, 2011.
15. (Joint Paper) R. A. B. McMillin, D. Ditch, G. Heydt, Z. Zhang and M-Y. Chow, "Architecture of a Smart Microgrid Distributed Operating System," presented at the IEEE Power Systems Conference and Exposition, Phoenix, AZ, USA, 2011.
16. D. Gray, Z. Zhang and C. Apostoaia, "A neural network based approach for the detection of faults in the brushless excitation of a synchronous motor," in Electro/Information Technology. EIT '09. IEEE International Conference on, 2009, pp. 423-428. (Best paper award)